Bourne Legacy theme

something I came up with using the new Korg Kronos

(converted to mp3 in Cubase :laughing: )

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11620839

Soā€¦ I guess nobody likes it

I do. Sounds good to me Doug, except maybe the drums are a bit too loud.

Cheers

It does sound good. Real guitar would be icing on the cake.
But I know thatā€™s not your point.

Snare drum is too loud. This ainā€™t hip hop.

Ogg Orbis would sound even better. :laughing:

Sounds good to me, I suppose the tremolo on the guitar could be a bit subtler.

It creates a fitting atmosphere. Nicely done. Agree with the comments on the drums.

cool, I like it. dig the flowing synths, nice progression too. maybe just a bit of ā€œair on the snareā€ mixes it better. really liked the groove, some possibilities came to mind while listening, a lead comes out-a big synth pad folds in on the chord progression, lol, just dreaming is all.

Very cool hypnotic feel, I like the guitar sounds they fit piece but might want to consider some effects to soften it a little (not sure what but play with it). The snare is killing the mix hard to concentrate on anything else for me when it comes in. Canā€™t wait to hear again if you remix

Nice, really like it :slight_smile: Seems like it needs a melody/solo over the top - in parts anyway. And yeah, snare is perhaps a tad loudā€¦and too dry too I reckon.

Nice.
I agree about the snare(though I do like the way it sounds) - and that it could use either a vocal or some sort of melodic theme, but itā€™s a nice
little vamp.
Korg Kronos?! Doug, just recently you sold off most of your gear to get an engagement ring, and already youā€™re
back in the game with a $3,000.-- keyboard??

You back to pimpinā€™ again? :sunglasses: :laughing:

The goal was simplicity and vibe. I agree the snare sticks out too far.

This is something I just whipped out while jamming with the Kronos. I still havenā€™t figured out how to edit MIDI from the Kronos within Cubase and send it back again (I need to RTFM)

Thanks for listening :sunglasses:

was always a korg fan, thats a beast. and wow! 88 keys

I really enjoyed that - very hypnotic, and the chord progressions are subtle but very noticeable and very cool. Love the sparse melody line. Iā€™ve seen the other comments about the snare - have you brought it down, because it doesnā€™t sound intrusive to me. My only suggestion would be to do something different with the ending.

Great stuff.

Steve.

Hey Doug,

Like the vibeā€¦you keep moving on. Glossed over the comments and spotted some suggestions and thoughts, donā€™t know if you have implemented any, but, the current version is great and I wouldnā€™t change a thing.

By the way, are you planning on playing in the GMO this year, if so, give me a call and we can do dinner.

Be Well,

John :sunglasses:

Hey John ā€“ I was actually thinking about you the last few days, what you were up to. :sunglasses:

Whatā€™s the GMO? If itā€™s a golf tournament, I doubt Iā€™ll be playing, what with my 20 handicap :laughing: