I’m a FXpansion Geist and Tremor user and I’ve noticed that when I bring up an editor and have the Solo Editor button clicked, it mutes neither the Geist nor Tremor tracks. However, if, in the project or mixer window, I solo the same track and press play, both Geist and Tremor properly mute.
Adding Repro Steps
- Open a blank project
- Add an audio track with a clip (you can just double-click something from the loop browser). For repro convenience, set the loop range to the clip by pressing P and then turn on looping.
- Add an instrument track and choose either Geist or Tremor from FXpansion
- Load a preset into Geist or Tremor such that when you press play, you hear a drum pattern playing in Geist or Tremor
- Press play such that you hear the loop and Geist or Tremor playing.
- Double click the audio clip from step 2 to open the audio editor.
- Press the solo editor button
Geist/Tremor mutes and you only hear the audio from the clip
Geist/Tremor continue to be heard
8. Close audio editor
9. Press solo on audio track created in step 2
Proper muting behavior.