I use bounce selected from the audio pool allot and would like to set up a hot key to do this. (Which works fine in CB4 and is broken in CB9).
you can assign a hot key to bounce audio no problem, but this will only work from the arrange window. selecting audio from the pool and bouncing is a slightly different function and does not work.
- file > key commands … > audio > Bounce selection
- type in a key ( I use the # key) > OK
- select a sample in the audio pool
- edit it and create a region
- go back to the pool and select the region
- hit your bounce key (#)
2017 new build
i7-7700, 16GB RAM