If you open the MixConsole window - Visibility Tab (left tab) and attach 8 channels to the right edge you will not able to scroll your channels in the MixConsole window if it opened in the VERTICAL monitor. If it’s opened on a horizontal monitor - everything is okay.
MixConsole on the Horizontal monitor - the horizontal scroll is working
MixConsole on the Vertical monitor - the horizontal scroll is NOT working
- Open the MixConsole window - Visibility Tab (left tab)
- Put 7 channels and a Stereo Out channel to the right edge in the Visibility Tab
- Put the MixConsole window on the VERTICAL monitor
- Save and restart the project.
- Open the project. You will not be able to scroll channels (left-right) in the MixConsole on the VERTICAL monitor