BUG - Cubase PLE Set Midi Region to 8 bars

Using the Project Logical Editor below on a midi region, won’t set it to an even 8 Bars but instead, 1 beat past it, 8.1.0.0. This doesn’t happen if you set the length to a fixed value of 1-4, however, once you start at 5.0.0.0 and higher, it’ll add an extra beat.

I’m on the latest Cubase 12.0.60.

Can anyone else confirm this by creating a midi region with a random length, selecting it, and performing the above PLE command?

Cheers,
DMDComposer

Not at the daw now, but If you have tempo track, can you test without tempo changes?

Thank you for the reply Steve.

I created a new session with no tempo track and the problem still occurred. However, I just restarted Cubase, and reloaded the saved preset as the one I took a picture of above, and strangely enough, instead of it showing like the picture above at 8.0.0.0 for some reason it was showing it saved as 8.1.0.0.

After restarting Cubase it seems to be functioning normally as one would expect. I guess the PLE just bugged out or visually wasn’t showing me there was a an extra beat being added until after I restarted.

Weird occurrence, a false alarm I guess. Thank you for the response and maybe this was just a one off haha.

Cheers,
DMDComposer