System macOS 10.15.7
Steps to reproduce:
- Select several audio events and open DOP.
- Add several processes/plugins.
- Try to change the order of the processes.
- Observe that this is not possible. Also observe the order of the effects.
- Select a single event.
- Observer that you can change the order in the effect chain. Also observe that the order differs.
I’m not sure what is a bug, or what is by design, but it should absolutely not behave this way. A use case in my example is 10 variations of a sound using the randomizer, pitch shift and BOOM Enforcer. I wanted to switch places of the Enforcer of Randomizer. This is not possible when selecting multiple clips. It’s possible when selecting a single clip.