I discovered a bug in C Pro 8.5.15 that i can reproduce 100% of the time. Sometimes i noticed that different drumtracks in my project all of a sudden used the same drum map wich wasn’t my intention. Even Those drum tracks that i created the drum map directly from the instrument like Groove Agent 4 and SE 4. Also with BFD3 you can directly create a drum map from instrument.
i now discovered when different drum tracks with different drum maps suddenly have the same drum map applied. It happens when you have the drum editor opend and Copy several Midiparts across several different Midi/Instruments Tracks all Tracks you copied will now share the same drum map
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a blank projekt and insert 2 Instrument Tracks (this works with Midi tracks aswell)
- Insert an instance of Groove Agent SE4 or Groove Agent 4 in each of the tracks.
- load a patch but different once in each of your two instances of GA4.
- Create drum maps for both Instrument Tracks.
- Insert a blank Midipart in each of the Tracks
- Open the drum editor by clicking on one of the Midiparts.
- Leave the Drumeditor open and select both midiparts on your project window and copy them to a different location.
If the bug happens to you aswell now both tracks should use the same drum map