BUG : Faders reset to zero when you delete unrelated track - complicated but repeatable

Ok, just follow along here.

I have 3 VST synths in a folder. Folder has some simply volume automation to fade everything out at end of maybe 10 secs of MIDI data. 3 tracks inside all using Arturia Solina. 1 has automation, the others just have a track level set at maybe -25 db or so, doesn’t matter. 3 tracks are VCA linked as group #3

I have VIDEO track in use with 2 channels of audio. While I’d been using these tracks with dialog as guide for writing, I got to the point where I don’t need them. Ok Delete them via contextual menu, click thru warning, gone

play. mix sound weird, something is missing… this Solinas aren’t there. First time I thought they had been deleted, but upon closer checking, their levels have now some how been reduced to -inf !

this is perfectly repeatable - undo the track deletions, set levels on the Salinas , play check all is good, remove the 2 unrelated tracks, Solina tracks go to -inf.

No clue why, but its perfectly repeatable. I thought I had messed something up, or the app had corrupted. No the Salinas / group #3 VCA have no linking to the tracks being deleted, no send bus except main stereo pair out, nothing shared between them.

S

Hi,

Could you please attach screenshots before and after?

not publicly, no