Bug: Reactivation

This is one I am somewhat reluctant to report. But I will anyway.

I got a new computer over the holiday and installed Dorico and eLicenser and did the reactivate procedure. Everything went fine as far as getting my new machine authorized. However, the process is supposed to deactivate the old license. It did remove the old license from my MySteinberg account and replace it with the new one. But my old computer still recognizes this license as being installed and valid and Dorico still runs fine on that machine using the old license.

I ran the maintenance procedure which had no effect. I suspect when there is a paid upgrade which requires a new activation code then the old machine will not be upgradable. But for now it is still working.

See attached for evidence that I still have two licenses.
licenses.jpg