Hi! I just downloaded the SDK vst-sdk_3.7.7_build-19_2022-12-12 to build some plugins on Linux (Debian Sid) and While running
cmake --build . I got
.../vst3sdk/public.sdk/source/vst/moduleinfo/moduleinfoparser.cpp:110:73: error: ‘numeric_limits’ is not a member of ‘std’ 110 | if (result > static_cast<int64_t> (std::numeric_limits<T>::max ()) || | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...
I fixed the issue by opening the aforementioned file and adding
#include <limits> after last import. Everything ran successfully after that. I haven’t coded on C++ since like 15 years ago so excuse me if this is not the real fix or I made a mistake by running cmake wrongly.