Bug while work with virtual key with loop play back

Hi
When i am working with cubasis virtual keyboard ,while playback is looping, my soundtrack that i am working with them , issues reset or release note ,when play back return to the left locator . This bug issues randomly. and this bug issues with pitchbend that I wrote in the different tracks ,or when i select different track ,bitchbend release unwanted. When playback is running.
Best
Pejman

Hi Pejman,

Are you able to provide us with a short video that demonstrates the issue?
If so, please upload the clip via Dropbox or WeTransfer and let me know the download link via private message.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi Lslowak and happy new year .

Very thanks of you for responsive .

I recently discovered that , when i work cubasis with another app for example arpeggist app or Yamaha synth&dr app and i connect virtual out midi of cubasis midi track out to yamaha , and in yamaha active for example string violin sound with arpeggio. In addition i inactive hold sound bottom in yamaha, and play with cubasis virtual key ,while loop playback is active and playback is working, issue this problem. Internal sound in cubasis in same track that i play with keyboard is ok and doesn’t release or inactive , but external sound in for example yamaha, release or inactive ,when playback return to the left locator.

I hope this informations helps to you.

If this information doesn’t help to you , I try post the video for you .

Best
Pejman

In addition when I connect cubasis to cubasis through midiflow app issue this problem .

Pejman

Hi Pejman,

Loop playback will be improved with the next Cubasis update.

Best,
Lars