BWF Metadata Request

PG, in the BWF section of the metadata editor, the Origination Date/Time is always Jan 1, 2000 unless you do one of two things: click the little clock before every render, or enable Auto Create USID.

Can it be made so the Origination Date/Time is always current whenever any of the following are true:

Auto Create USID enabled. (already works)
Auto Create UMID enabled.
Description not empty.
Coding History not empty.
Originator not empty.
Generate Loudness enabled.

I’m trying to make a preset with only 3 items enabled: Origination Date/Time, Coding History, and Time Reference. (I don’t want USID).
But the Date/Time is always wrong unless I go into the editor and click the little clock before every render.

It’s a goo idea.

Thanks PG. Actually I just found out it doesn’t work like I thought it did. If nothing is selected or filled in, and I click the little clock button, it updates the displayed date/time, but it doesn’t create any BWF metadata like I thought it would. Does that mean it would be possible to programmatically click the little clock button every time, solve the problem and not affect anything else adversely? Sorry, you know a lot better than I do, but I just found that out.

If nothing is selected or filled in, and I click the little clock button, it updates the displayed date/time, but it doesn’t create any BWF

Sounds like a small bug to me.

This will be solved in WaveLab 10.0.50