C10 writes empty files in hi-res samplerates projects with VST Connect Pro

Hi!

I need to record files 24bit/96khz and 24/192 from RME Babyface, connected to macbook or iPad and connected to C10 in mac mini by VST Connect Pro in my home local network: mac mini connected by cable, macbook and iPad are connected by WIFI. If I record files in 24/192 Cubase project from macbook or iPad, recorded files in session is empty. They starts contain a waveform only after pressing the button “Get HD files”. If I record files in 24/192 Cubase project from macbook, I see a waveform (and listen audio) in Cubase project. If I record files with same resolution from iPad, I see empty files. I have tried with video on/of - same results.
If I record 24bit/48khz all is ok with macbook and iPad. Is it normal or a bug?

VST Connect Pro 4.0.10.12 on mac mini
VST Connect Performer 4.0.20.50 on macbook
and
VST Connect Performer 3.0.20 on iPad 2018

Best regards,
Vadim

Hi,

Sorry, why you don’t just transfer the WAV files from macBook pro iPad to your mac mini computer?

Because the instrument performer isn’t a sound engineer and lives in one city, and I - in another city. Now I test a system and if all work OK I will give my iPad or macbook to the performer and will make a lot of remote records from my location (I need to record many samples, it will take several days). So, while recording I think it is normal to listen and see waveform as usual, right?