Update from myself, this is odd, I have opened the file in Cubasis 3 today and it plays ok, no issues, extremely weird.
Also this is the following procedure I’m using to import projects if it helps anyone.
- With cubasis 2 and 3 open in the IPad
- In Cubasis 2, select Projects
- Highlight the project i want to transfer to C3( I have opened it in the editing screen too)
- Select Share(bottom left)
- Select “More” , this starts to compress and reduce the project file size.
- A box opens up which includes the option “copy to Cubasis 3”
- Select Copy to C3, cubasis 2 switches to the open C3, a box momentarily opens in the middle of the screen “Extracting”
- Another box top left confirms the file has been imported.
- In C3, Wait a few seconds, then select the imported project for the editing screen in C3
- Project should be loaded
NOW HERE ARE A COUPLE OF ISSUES IM TRYING TO WORK THROUGH !
A. 1 out of 3 times, Cubasis 3 crashes when I select the project, Cubasis 3 crashes and closes.
B. Some Audio files are not imported and I have to start all over again.
C. And on some import Projects, still getting speed issues, which seems to disappear.