C8 ARTIST + HD500X LINE 6 ... serious Asio driver problem !

Hi everyone

Since i bought & install Cubase 8 artist problems have start to appear !
It was not the case with 7.5 …
I have start a v7.5 project through v8 with the audio interface ( HD500X ) Line 6.

In the line midi/audio device it have : driver format with the sound control panel
It’s where you select the audio quality ex: 44-48 hz,16/24 bits ect…
it said : inactive ?
& my project return to AsioAll or generic low latency asio ect … i can’t fix that !
It’s like that the HD500X asio driver disappear ?!..but it’s not !
Anyone have notice something like that ?

Is it serious at the point that puts my project in peril … In VST Audio system (in V8) which Asio driver can make the case while waiting a fix without degrading the quality?

Thank you all
Segomil

I have uninstall the AsioAll yesterday morning & all third party plugins ( even korg m1 plugins which is important for me) , & start a new project in CUbase 8 but everything is the same.
This morning i launched Cubase 8 with this new project & again the HD500X driver won’t loaded.
The message said buffer is too high … however my latency is ALWAYS set to 512 or higher if the projects become bigger, If I increase it over 512 bytes in the device setup control panel for the interface in cubase the error message says that i have lost my connexion with HD500X but Dropping the latency under 512 results in almost no audio at all but with random clicks and pops ect …

Before i bought the HD500X , i was with the Steinberg UR22 interface that worked good …

My spec :
CUBASE 8
FX8350 (8 CORE)
ASUS M5A99FX
RAM 16 GIGS at 1600 hZ DDR3
RADEON R7 265X 2GIG MEMORY
2x SSD hard disk drive + 2HDD hard disk = 3T
LOGICKEYBOARD for CUBASE
PRESONUS TUBEpreV2
PRESONUS ERIS 8
LINE 6 HD500X
RODE NT1-A
NOVATION LAUNCHKEY MIDI KEYBOARD
FENDER MUSTANG III V2
FENDER STRAT

What audio device drivers do you have installed?
Is the generic Steinberg Asio driver still working?

Methinks the Line 6 Asio driver is not that good. I have similar issues with my Roland DUO.

All i can say is that i use a Line6 pod HD (not X but i guess it’s the same driver) with Cubase pro 8 without any problem.
certainly not the best driver regardig low latency performance but at least it’s a stable driver.
Which OS are you on? I’m on W8.1 x64