C9 INSTALLER, SIERRA, NO MOUNTABLE FILE SYSTEMS

I’m running Sierra, and just bought update from C7.0.5… Downloaded 10.9 GB installer, got message “no mountable file systems”. Appreciate comments!

Hi,

Is the file size the same as it on the server?

How can I check what the file size is on the server? Also, unrelated to this problem but how do I think members so it will show up in the list? Thanks in advance.

That’s supposed to read thank members.

To readers of this post, I should report that after trying the download again the installer worked as far as I know, though I can’t open it because my license won’t activate with the code sent to me. Apparently there was an interruption in the download, so I’m thinking all 10.9 GB of C9 is downloaded, though only 709 MB shows in the folder.
IF ANYONE HAS HELP FOR HOW TO GET ANOTHER CODE, please respond.

What do you mean by only 709mb shows in the folder…in what folder exactly? Do you see a filesize of 10.9Gb in the downloaded file or not?

Activation is another thing entirely…you could run activation even without C9 installed.

I think the elicenser server may be down…in another thread people are complaining they can’t activate as well.

If you give details of what happens when you try to activate you might get a more definitive answer.