Caf konvertieren

Ich möchte eine caf-Datei in Wavelab bearbeiten. Hat jemand einen Tipp für mich, wie ich die caf-Datei in ein für Wavelab verwendbares Format bringe?

Garage Band, convert it to AIFF. Should do it as well as anything else, quality wise. I would assume it offers 24 bit.
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6138497?tstart=0

Or AudioFile Sample Manager should convert caf.

Have you tried opening the caf in Wavelab?

Mit Wavelab ist die caf-Datei leider nicht zu öffnen, Garage Band habe ich nicht. Gibt es irgendein freies Programm zum konvertieren?

I assumed you’re on Mac since CAF is a Mac thing. If you are on a Mac, are you sure you don’t have GarageBand in your Applications folder?
Otherwise, the free options on Mac are:
The Mac Terminal command line, using the command afconvert, but you have to look up how to do it.
The other easier free option is to download the Apple MFiT tools (“Apple Audio Mastering Tools”), and in there is an applescript droplet called “Audio to WAVE Droplet”. With that you just drop the CAF files on the droplet icon and it converts them to WAV.

If you’re on Windows, I’m not sure what to tell you, except possibly search for CAF file converter in Cnet downloads.

Are you on Mac or Windows?

Ich arbeite an einem Windows-Rechner. Vielen Dank!

You may try Avdshare Audio Converter,it can help to convert CAF of all kinds to MP3, to WAV, to FLAC, AIFF, M4A, AC3, ACC, OGG, MP2, WMA and any audio format with the original CAF audio quality