Can anybody please tell me how to download cubase le 8

hello and season greetings to all, i just installed a new operating system and wanted to download my previous cubase le 8, but i can’t find it anywhere on Steinberg site, can anyone please help me to get it,
regards
Mahesh Sharma
Nepal

Hi,

You can find all older Cubase installers here.

1 Like

thank you so much, you are a saviour , God bless.

Hello Martin, i tried to install it, but everytime it says - the installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail . contact the software manufracturer for assistance, what shall i do now, thank you in advance.

Hi,

Did you download the Full Installer/ISO image?

What os (macOS/Windows) version do you run? If you are on Windows, have you tried to install it as administrator?

thank you for your response Martin, i am using macOS ventura 13.2 , downloaded the file from the link you provided i don’t know if it’s full installer or not , but the file size was 2.6 gb . I don’t know that to do next.

Hi,

Oh, I‘m sorry, Cubase (is not supported on macOS 13. Cubase 8 is 8 years old product. In that time, there was no macOS 13 available.

Please, get in contact with your local Steinberg support and ask for the update code to the Cubase LE 12.

ohhhh, my bad, thank you so much for your time and support, really appreciated, i don’t have any local support in this region at all,
thank you so much
god bless you.

Perhaps this is of interest:

… however, there are many reports of people not receiving that email.

1 Like

@meddoc, I have placed a Cubase LE 12 license in your account. Please download the Steinberg Download Assistant (Get Your Steinberg Product | Steinberg) install it, install Cubase LE 12 and make sure the new license is activated in the Steinberg Activation Manager that is installed with the package.

2 Likes

firstly apologies for delay in responding, i was occupied with personal issues, thus couldn’t read the thread , u mentioned that you have placed a cubase LE 12 license in my account, in which account are you referring to, can u be kind enough to guide me on that, my email address is medrmahesh@gmail.com
can u please send me that license there
I am and will be forever thankful to you
God bless you.

Hi,

I would guess it’s the same account, you are using here on the forum.

1 Like

thank you Martin for your response, but i couldn’t find the liscense, where should i look for, i may sound stupid, but is there any inbox section or something .

Hi,

At your MySteinberg account.

1 Like

u are a saviour , i don’t have enough words to thank you.
God bless you today and always

2 Likes

Thank you in abundance Martin, thank you for your constant support and guidance.
God bless you and be with you, today and always.