Can anyone tell me how to fix it - with my computer being overloaded on ram when running cubase pro

I’m working with cubase pro 12 software and I’m having real problems with it.

• I often produce music with it, I find that every time I open the software and open a project I have to wait for it to run and load the audio samples. I find it takes too long and can take up to 30 minutes to open successfully.

thong tin may tinh

• When I work on projects, my computer has problems with RAM overload, causing the computer to freeze and hang.
    RAM accounts for 80% - 98% of capacity when working.

• Please tell me how to fix it, if anyone has the same problem as me, please support me.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

First I would test, is there is not any hardware issue (with the RAMs). Then I would use the LatencyMon utility to test the system against the real-time requirements.

What does your project consist of? Big Kontakt sample libraries? Dozens of VSTis? These make a difference.

1 Like

Suggestion.

When running your DAW shutdown those other processes like chrome, edge, torrent apps etc.

Not only does these apps dynamically consume enormous amounts of memory they also keep your network constantly active with the antivirus app sniffing at absolutely everything running on your system. None of this will help any DAW run smoothly. You will end up with out of memory problems which will crash your DAW or even BSOD your desktop.

When you launch Cubase as a blank canvas how much memory does your system use?

All the best!