Can Cubasis (on Android) see the Card/Interface "Soundcraft Notepad 12FX" ? (with 2 Outputs)

this question is very important for me now! I use the Cubase Elements 10 (on Windows/PC) and the Card (12FX) is seen there and I can use both hardware-outputs there parallel.
But with the android-app “Audio evolution mobile” i can see/use only one (the Master)-output of this device! And it’s very pity for my!
I will definetly buy the Cubasis if it’ll see/manage both outputs of the Soundcraft Notepad 12FX!

Thank you a lot for any help!!!
Vik

Hi VikM,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the forum.

Please download Cubasis LE 3 Trial for Android on Google Play. This compact version of Cubasis is available as a free download, allowing you to test drive the app the app alongside with your hardware, before making further decisions.

To learn more about Cubasis, please visit Cubasis: Music Creation App for iOS & Android | Steinberg.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

Hello Lars,

I’ve tested it with the “Cubasis LE 3 Trial” but it seems not support the 2 Outputs of my “Soundcraft Notepad 12FX!”
And after that i’ve found an app that definitely does/can it: the “n-Track 9” !
It’s really pity! Because I would prefer a good product of Steinberg! (Cubasis )! May be it’ll be still possiblie… somehow? …

Thank you!
Best wishes,
Vik