Can Groove Agent SE self-contain/collect all samples?

I’ve just started using GA-SE and I’m digging it so far.

How will I bounce/collect all samples in GA, so that there are no external dependencies? Also, is there a way to replace a sample retaining all the settings (i.e. start/loop points, all envelopes, effects, etc)?

I might be in the minority here, but if only GA/HALion had Shortcircuit’s filters and effects, we’d be talking a whole new territory that even Kontakt isn’t in. A man can dream, am I right? :mrgreen:

Hey key man_sam good news.
It’s totally possible:
You build your kit as you want (with all samples, slices, fx and what not).
In GAse4 you can load just one Kit.
Above the mixer there it says “Beat Agent” and the name of the kit. If not saved yet - the name would be “Kit1”.
Right click on here and you have a menu that shows all of what you want:
Loading and saving kits and also - most importend - “EXPORT KITS WITH SAMPLES”, and also import them.
In this way you could also share your own kits.
Hope that helps. If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Cheers Steven

Thanks! I now save on both formats - export kits as well as the save kit. Is there a difference between the two? Can you collect all samples by just saving the Kit or do you have to always export it as well?

The Kit is saved with the project, but, if you want to use that Kit in other projects, then save it in your user presets.

The samples stay with the kit, but the factory content can’t be exported directly. Your own samples, of course, can be. I’m not sure if this is what you’re asking exactly, but perhaps this will help. Good luck.