Can I use Logic instruments in Cubase

I have Logic Pro on my computer and actually love some of the virtual instruments.

Anyone know if it’s somehow possible to use them in Cubase - which is my preferred platform?

You cannot use them as plugins. But if you have the necessary 3rd-party software (e.g. SoundFlower, for the audio) and have also activated an IAC Bus in the Mac’s Audio MIDI setup (for the MIDI), you should be able to run Logic simultaneously, piloted by Cubase, and record the audio into Cubase (but it us quite “fiddly” getting SoundFlower set up).

Maybe use the Logic instruments in Logic, then bounce the audio to Cubase?. Just a thought. You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. If they are nice sounding instrus, it should be worth it.

They actually are very “nice sounding” as you put it.
As Cubase is my favorite software for how it works and how it feels working with it,
so is Logic’s instruments. A very huge accessible library of patches and elegant instruments.

And where Logic’s “feel” and editing bothers me to hell,
it is no wonder why someone would like to use those
beautiful Logic instruments within the equally beautiful WORKFLOW ENVIRONMENT of Cubase.

But Sir Joseph is right: ya gotta do what you gotta do!
Bounce as audio, or use that fiddly IAC bus hackaround for it,
besides that, logic’s instruments only work within logic. :confused:
Another really great solution is to go shopping! There are COUNTLESS, F*ING AMAZING Synths for the Cubey…
and that’s an understatement.
Especially if you have Reaktor.