Can I use one Cubase license in two computers?

Hi currently I am running Cubase elements 11 in trial mode and after 24 days it will be over, before that I will buy the full license for Cubase Elements 11, my concern is can I use it on both of my computers? Like in my MacBook and Mac Pro? Is it possible to do if I sign in from the same account on both of the computers or do I need to purchase separately?

Yes, if you are not using Cubase in two computer in same time.
The eLicense is saved in your USB eLicense. Just plug-in the USB, then you can use Cubase :grinning:

This is the point, you need to buy an USB eLicenser to move the licence.

Do I need USB eLicenser for Cubase Elements also? I thought it was only for Cubase Artist and Pro.

Oh! I thought it was only for Cubase Artist and Pro versions, but how will I copy my license to that? I am very new to Steinberg products

Sure
If using cubase, buying a eLicense key is a must. So that you can use the cubase in anywhere and crossover PC and MAC platform.

Using the eLCC Software, you can drag&drop the license from the soft-eLicenser to the USB stick. The USB eLiecenser can handle all types of Steinberg licenses, also Cubase Elements. You don’t have to reinstall Cubase.

Oh! Please guide me through how will I do it or link to any guide

Remember once you move the licence to a usb licence you can’t move it back to a pc. You can move it to another usb licence though.