Can’t grab the stretch handle

I am really struggling to consistently grab the handle which stretches an audio sample - about 9 time out of 10 it moves the sample instead.

Im sure I’m doing something wrong - any tips? I’m trying to grab the little arrow at the bottom right hand of the audio sample.

It’s driving me crazy - any ideas? I’m on an iPad mini.

Hi,
If you are using your finger tip to grab the small arrow to stretch the sample then perhaps my photo can help by showing you how to expand the track vertically and making the arrow more easily accessible.
The other option is to purchase an Apple Pencil alternative from Amazon (around £20) at least then you will have pin point accuracy with every aspect of editing in Cubasis3.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Hi there,

Thank you, that’s helpful - I mainly just wanted to make sure I wasn’t doing it wrong in the first place.

I do have an Apple Pencil so will definitely try that.

Thanks!

As an addition, it’s also possible to change size without the zoom tool (which mainly has been added to make life easier on iPhone):

• Simply use the pinch gesture above the Arrange Window and/or the tracklist to quickly zoom horizontally or vertically.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,
Not only does it help, actually pinching for vertical zoom is so much more controlled rather than using the vertical zoom bar which zooms at the speed of a bullet, the thing is…I knew about this feature but completely forgot about too :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Thanks Lars :beers:

1 Like