Can the MIDI Transformer Do Complex Math?

I’d like to be able to control the scale and position of a MIDI CC pattern in real time, using two available sliders/pedals on my keyboard controller. This would be equivalent to using the ‘Scale Around Absolute Center’ control on selected nodes in the Key Editor, and dragging the selected MIDI CC nodes up and down, respectively. In practice, this would allow me to control an LFO/arpeggiator in real time.

For example, to scale the MIDI CC pattern, when I move Slider A to 0 (min), the target MIDI CC values are unchanged, per the formula:

NewCCVal = ((OldCCVal - 64) * (1 / (SliderCCVal + 1))) + 64

…and when I move Slider B to 127 (max), the target MIDI CC values are divided by 128, which effectively flat-lines them around the center point (64). [Check my math, please. I’m winging it here.]

Next, adjusting the vertical position is a bit more straightforward. When I move Slider B to 0 (min), the target MIDI CC values are reduced by 64 (or maybe 128 to completely flatten it), and when I move Slider B to 127 (max), the target MIDI CC values are increased by 64 (ditto).

Is there any way to do this in Cubase? I’ve tried using the MIDI Transformer, but it won’t modify the value of a MIDI CC per the value of another MIDI CC - not that I can see, anyways. And complex math appears to be out of the question.

Any advice is appreciated.