Cannot download RoomWorks SE after registering Cubasis 3 3.4.3

Over the weekend I purchased Cubasis 3, and installed v3.4.3 with no issues. Everything appears to work OK. I then registered my account successfully. However I cannot download the free RoomWorks SE. Here is what I tried:

• Open Cubasis after restarting the iPad Pro with latest OS 15.5 . WiFi is On.
  • Go to Shop, press Free in RoomWorks SE selection
  • Cubasis asks to log in. After login, Cubasis shows “No internet connection, make sure WiFi is on, try again”. Press OK.
  • Try steps above again, this time the Products/Redeem Download Access Code appears. No access code was emailed or available. The ID Code or account code in the registration email did not work.

I was able to successfully purchase Waves Tune Real Time from the same instance of Cubase and Shop, however it directed me to the App Store as I would expect for RoomWorks for iOS.

How may I install RoomWorks? Am I missing a step? Thanks for the help.

Good luck. I out in a support request only to be told that I have to contact Steinberg in Germany. I sent them an email, and no responses. At first it went to a 404, now I get the same as you. Dead End……

Hi Jon, thanks for the response. A search of the forum showed a similar issue a few years ago with Cubasis 2, it was reported as solved with an update. Maybe that is the case here? Hope so at least.

Hi @MKB, Hi @Jon_Seale,

Many of our users were confronted with the issue, that registering Cubasis to receive the free RoomWorks SE plug-in has failed.

After evaluated the topic, we’ve found out that an accidental change in the data format caused the problem, which already has been solved by our digital unit department.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks
Lars

Hello Lars, thank you very much for the quick response and the work on the issue. I tried registering RoomWorks LE again just now, and it worked perfectly and is now enabled. Much appreciated!!

I’m extremely pleased with Cubasis 3 BTW, it’s a terrific product. No other issues noted at all.

Hi @MKB,

Hello Lars, thank you very much for the quick response and the work on the issue. I tried registering RoomWorks LE again just now, and it worked perfectly and is now enabled. Much appreciated!!

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to read that RoomWorks SE works as expected again!

I’m extremely pleased with Cubasis 3 BTW, it’s a terrific product. No other issues noted at all.

Thanks again and gladly appreciated!!

Stay safe
& enjoy making music,
Lars