Cannot install Doric

I get this:

“Installation fehlgeschlagen. Die Installation ist auf Grund eines Fehlers fehlgeschlagen. Wenden Sie sich an den Hersteller der Software.” I tried it 3 times
I use Mac OS X 10.11.6 on a MacBook Pro.

What should I do?

Firstly, I’m very sorry you’ve not yet been able to install Dorico. But we’ll get you up and running very shortly!

The first thing to try is to restart your Mac and then run the installer before running anything else: normally this happens because of a conflict with some running software using an existing eLicenser on your system.

If that doesn’t help, then running through the steps to recreate the Soft-eLicenser should help. Try following the steps in this Knowledge Base article (I know the description is not exactly the symptoms you are experiencing, but please give it a go anyway):

https://www.steinberg.net/nc/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/soft-elicenser-is-not-unique.html

If you’re still not up and running after that, please post back here and we’ll continue to work on it with you.

Thank you very much for your quick answer! The problem was, that Logic and Vienna Instruments were open during the installation!
Now everything is working!