Cannot reactivate my license! Please help

hi everyone,

A while ago I bought a Yamaha AG03 mixing console, that included a copy of Cubase. The first time everything went fine, BUT I did not register my elicenser/software on mysteinberg account. I didn’t recall something in the activation process asking me this. Anyway I needed to format my pc and tried to download cubase again.
I downloaded everything correctly, but when I need to reactivate my license, it says that no elicenser or software is registered. I tried everything but nothing. I think i got what the problem is:

• I have a download access code
  • I HAVE NOT registered my elicenser/software on MYSteinberg THE FIRST TIME
  • If i put my download access code in the “activate” section it gives me the first ever license code, but it’s not working (i should reactivate)
  • i try to reactivate, but no software is registered on MySteinberg, so it’s like it is non existent

Since the elicenser is linked with the hard disk, i think that the first time I used the code it was linked with that hard disk. Once you format, you need a new elicense, but since i never saved or registered my old elicense I cannot activate anything, even if I bought the product.

I tried contact steinberg support by email but I got no response.
Can you help me?
Thanks in advance

P.S. I hope everything is clear, English is not my native language. If something is not clear feel free to ask

1 Like

Hi and welcome,

You have to get in contact with your local Steinberg support. Provide them your Download Access Code. They will be able to find your Soft-eLicenser and register it to your MYSteinberg account. Then you can reactivate.