Cannot save, spinning beachball on Mac

Hello, I have a project on iCloud, worked fine so far but now I cannot save it.
I moved it on the hard disk and it’s the same.
It is my first project where I applied the beautifying recipes from Scoring Notes.

It could well be that Dorico’s audio engine died and for that reason endlessly waits for a response while collecting data during saving. Please load the project, try to save and then have a look for the VSTAudioEngine process in Taskmanager (win) or Activity Monitor (Mac). In any case, it would be good if you could do Help >Create Diagnostics Report and post the corresponding zip file here. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you. Now I am away, I’ll post the file tomorrow.

Hello, it seems I cannot post the Dorico Diagnostics.zip file since it is 6,3 MB and get the message that it is too big to be posted here.

Then please send directly to u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de. That should work. Thanks

1 Like

Hello,
I sent the diagnostic via email, and now I realised that maybe you need to take a look at the activity monitor as well, in any case here is the screenshot from when I tried to save the project.

Thank you very much, but in this case it is actually Dorico hanging up itself. So let’s wait for the update and see.

1 Like