I was previously able to set an articulation on the info line, but in the last few days have not been able to do it. When clicking on Articulation in the Info Line on the Key Editor screen, it does not respond and does not show a menu of articulations. This is what I am trying to do:
I do have an expression map selected that has articulations. Here is a simple way to reproduce it.
- Create an instrument track using Halion Sonic SE.
- In Halion Sonic SE, select a “VX” preset which has articulations such as “Large Strings VX”.
- Import the expression map key switches, and confirm the imported expression map is selected.
- Create a clip on the track. Open the Key Editor and create some notes.
- Select a note. Try to set an articulation via the info line by clicking on the Articulations item. The menu does not pop up, and it remains set to None. It should have popped up a menu with the articulations listed.
I can successfully set articulations using the Articulations/Dynamics lane in the key editor. It just does not work when using the Info Line.
It was working when using the Info Line a few days ago, so I’m not sure what went wrong. I tried starting in safe mode with preferences disabled and it didn’t fix it. Is there a setting I may have changed? Or is this a bug?