Can't access RME Audio website

I suddenly can’t access RME website https://www.rme-audio.de/downloads.html, other than that, there is noproblem with my net access.

Anyone?

Thanks.

works for me

Works fine here

Works for me too

it’s down for me at the time of this post

It doesn’t work for me at home or on my mobile phone. It works normally on another network at the neighbor’s. All other sites connect normally - exclusively not on rme-audio.de I have no idea how to solve the problem! It’s not the firewall, it’s not the adblocker, it’s not the connection, it simply blocks the entrance to the rme site.
I don’t even know how to contact rme support, if I can’t log in to their website. The only thing that comes to mind is the recent system upgrade to Windows 11, version 23H2
And secondly, a few days ago Universal Audio released a new version of Connect

My guess is, that it’s an overzealous security defensive mechanism on their site.

The algorithm may be misidentifying a variety of signals received from visiting browsers a being attempted attacks from regular site visitors. This could be anything from IP address ranges to browser signatures.

Interestingly enough, I can access the RME forum directly (but not the main website) and found a thread discussing this issue for quite a few individuals going on since the beginning fo this month: