I have Cubase 9.5 and it activated without issue on my offline computer.
With Cubase 10 Trial, I attempt to activate, but it tries to get me to download the license.
The procedure I am using is as follows:
- Download and install C10.0.
- Launch ELicenser Control Panel.
- Select my USB-elicenser in the left pane.
- Click “Enter Activation Code”.
- I paste in the activation code that was emailed to me.
- In the box below where I pasted the activation code, it now says, “Cubase Pro 10 Trial”
- I click “Continue”.
- A new box prompts me to select “the elicenser I want” and to “download” the license.
- This process inevitably fails because I am not connected to the internet.
On the Steinberg support page, there are instructions for activating a license offline. I thought I was following those instructions.
What am I missing?