Cant activate cubase 9

Same here.
Can’t activate…

Same here… can’t activate. Disappointed with purchase right out of the gate.

E-licenser server problem. Support e-mail in My Steinberg; nothing and no files there; all gone!?!
Tweeted…nothing. News…nothing :frowning:

Same here, bought the update and now waiting for the servers to get back up again so I can finally get it activated.

I can also confirm this issue. Not cool to go through the process of paying for the software, downloading the software, installing the software… AND now can’t activate the software. If this is a yearly problem it would be nice to get a notification or something prior to purchase! I’d be more pi$$ed off about it, but I’ve been at home sick for the past week, and probably not going to be doing any heavy lifting with my projects for a few more days. Just wanted to do the upgrade and check my plugins while I’m bored at home. :frowning: cough cough

I have a cat who plays fetch though, so at least that keeps me entertained. :laughing:

Come on Steinbergers, today is a normal working day in Hamburg and someone should be able to kick-ass your license server in no time!! Or should we make banners on our websites with “Don’t buy from Steinberg at years end!!”??

Same here… :frowning:

it’s same here in south korea too.
and the downloading cubase 9 even takes 3 hours…
I think I will just stick to 8.5 for a while.

can’t activate licence pb server to uploaded licence on e-licencer since 2 days minimum

Sad for you guys!

same here! since yesterday it says that the elicenser server having issues or something like that

its shite for the people that get these licenses for christmas.

Server maintenance for how long Steinberg ? :confused:

Well I’ve decided, as a direct result of this outage, NOT to upgrade my 3 x 8.5 licences to 9.0. So that’s just cost Steinberg £240. Happy Christmas!

i purchased an update licence for wavelab 9 today hoping to integrate into the work i have on but i guess its back to wl8.5 until the server comes back. that is disappointing as i spent all yesterday watching the SWA wavelab 9 course lol. Im not upgrading to c9 for a while because I’m still on 32bit 8.5 and I’m going to start using 8.5 64bit and get used to it i.e make sure y plugs are all working before making the move. + i don’t think cpro 9 is all that great to be honest so i might wait till the next .5 update. i think the steiny were more interested in dorico than cubase this time round.

Almost one day since this thread started and still not able to activate. This is a real bummer.

i was reading this forum, this has been happening over this period since 2013 lol. someone said they turn them off to they can plug their christmas lights in lol :smiley:

Ive tried to come in contact to some moderators yesterday about this issue and today i got 1 answer
"Hi,

I am an external Nuendo moderator, you better contact support.
Might be that they are closed for the Holidays though."

So i guess maybe we cant activate the softwares even today :frowning:

If customer support consists of the same people who are managing and monitoring their servers then it’s time to say goodbye :confused: :angry:

Must be a couple of issues with customer accounts that they have now. Logging into my “MySteinberg” account prompts me with a “We’re preparing the Cubase 9 launch and will be back soon!”-labeled single page with no access to my profile or my products. Was redirected during login to Creativity First — Our Passion for Music Inspires | Steinberg :question: :question: :question: What the f…k is going on there? Hacked?? :imp:

It´s a great desaster. No server works - Hotline is out in the holidays.
I don´t believe that Cubase9 will work in this year.