Can't active Cubase 11 via eLicenser - pls ignore, dup post

Hi,
Ive just downloaded the latest elicenser control 6.12.5.1278 on windows.
It installs ok,

Wehn I try and run the maintenance tasks it complains about not being able to connect to the server:

Updating eLicenser License Database

A connection to the license server could not be established, either due to incorrect network settings, or because the license server is currently not available (e.g. due to maintenance work).
Please verify your computer’s network settings and try again later, or contact your software vendor’s support department in case the problem persists.

I’ve run it normally, as Admin.
I’ve disabled my firewall.

Still nothing. Any tips?

The reason I was doing this is becuase when I tried to activate Cubase 11 I got this error:

Enter Activation Code:

The currently installed version of the eLicenser Control (eLC) software is too old.
Please try again after downloading and installing the latest version of the eLicenser Control software from <www.eLicenser.net>.

So I assumed maintenance was needed.
Thanks
Guy

Sorry guys, just saw there was a large thread about this issue!

I have contacted cubase and sweetwater tech support. They are working on the server because of the cubase 11 release.

I am gettain mad.
Cannot activate Cubase 11 by eLicenser
eLicenser server is down ?

I tried maintenace,
I tried on another computer,
I tried on another Network

same ERROR > eLicenser server cannot be connected

Maintenance even De-activated my Soft-eLicenser, and Repair Soft.eLicenser in NOT WORKING !

Please help !!! I need to work !!!

Steinberg said in their website that Zero Downtime with eLicenser !

Now i am struggling with this Cubase 11 upgrade Activation problem for 5 hours up till now.

Hi,

Here is the official statement.