can't batch process with IK Multimedia plugins

Hello,
I need to batch process files with IK Multimedia’s Amplitude but the exported files are silence with glitchy clicks.
As soon as I remove the plugins or uncheck it, the batch process works fine.
I have tried to close the program and reopen, to create a new project, to change the processor options, to change the plugins’ settings, but Wavelab still doesn’t want to export the files correctly. It behaves exactly the same way with other plugins such as T-Racks CS Classic Comp.
The plugins work fine with Cubase, Ableton, and Logic, even with non real-time exports.
Any idea of why this is happening?
thanks
Florent

How does the plugin behave in real-time Wavelab? In a montage or in the master section with a single wav file? Is it a 64-bit or 32-bit plugin? VST2 or VST3?

thanks!
IK multimedia plugins work fine with Wavelab in real-time in an audio montage. The issue appears when using them in the batch processor.
they are 64-bit plugins, not sure if they are VST2 or 3. How do you check this?

it looks like there are two version of the amplitube plugin: vst2 and another vst3
when using the vst3 version, it works fine

the problem is the other IK multimedia plugins seems to be only available in vst2 and they are still problematic
is Wavelab batch processor only able to process VST3 plugins?

The batch processor can work with both VST2 and VST3 plugins.
Are you using the latest WaveLab, 9.5.35?

yes I am

Hi,
I have the same issue with IK Multimedia TracKs-5 plugins. They work in realtime, but have problems when I render the Montage. The problem is only at the beginning of the first song of each montage.
I’ve already tested it exhaustively and the problem only happens in wavelab and only with Ik Multimedia’s plugins, especially the Stealth Limiter one.
thanks

Hi!

Reported problem to IK Multimedia as well?

regards S-EH

IK Multimedia is the only one that can fix the issue. IK Multimedia have been notoriously buggy in WaveLab for many years, to the point where I don’t even consider them an option to use in WaveLab.

not yet, but i will do it today. If I get an answer I’ll post it here.

it’s a shame, because some plugins are really good.
let’s see what IK can tell us

I found other people on the internet who had already reported this problem to IK, which had promised to resolve it.

I would like to share my experience.
After problems with the TrackS-5 plugins in Wavelab for 2 years, I deleted the VST folder (with all vst2 plugins) and forced wavelab to check the plugins again. That way only my vst3 plugins were found.
It looks like this solved the rendering issue in all the iK plugins I use.
I hope this can be of use to you too.