Can't delete unwanted tracks

Cubase 11 pro. I have a project that I brought forward from CB5 and it has a bunch of tracks in it that I can’t see how to delete:
If you can’t see the image they have names like: VST Instruments, Model-E, Groove Agent ONE.
Any idea how to delete these tracks and remove any references to the old VST instruments that used to be in this project? When I right click a menu comes up but there is no option to delete.

Found this:
Devices > VST Instruments (F11) > Left click on instrument > Go to top of column - “No VST Instrument”
Worked.
Closed. Solved.

I’m having the same problem, but the above tip does nothing. I click “No VST instrument” and nothing changes. The instrument stays there, and I still can’t delete the track.

Would it kill them to add a “delete instrument” option?

Okay I have figured it out. I was going to the top of the column, and clicking Track and Rack, but you have to click the actual vst Name on the device itself.

I have a lot to learn and maybe I’ll eventually understand why it is this way, but as of now this is really strange and a huge workflow killer. Close to a deal breaker while I decide which DAW to go with.

I have the same problem, in a project that I got from another musician who has too many tracks in his template.
That looks like a nice idea, but… where is “devices”??

It is in the right zone. Then click on VSTi tab.