cant download license

Hi,i have buy an audio interface and has the cubase LE5 together.
I instal the cd and the software,and now i am trying to download the license.
I enter the code,and it start to downloading,but after 4-5 second it stops and saying that the time/place/time zone in my computer is wrong,and i have to change them.
The timezone,place,and time in my computer is correct and online from the internet.
What should i do?

You didn’t mention which OS you’re using. Try googling “Synchronize Windows Clock”, and download the latest eLicenser Control Center from here:

Thank you for your responce.
I am using windows 8.I think is the 32bit.
I will do this search.
One more question.
If i don’t download the licenser,the cubace will not work?
How important is this licenser?If i can do my job (song covers and recordings for fun with little editing of effects or eq) without the licenser,then there is no reasson to destroy my laptop because i am getting mad every time i can’t fix it

You need to activate your Cubase license to be able to use it. This software allows you to activate your license. It’s newer than the version that comes with your Cubase, and might help with your issues.

How will i do that?

My product licenser is activated from 21/11/2012.
I can see it in my profile

Now it says

the activation code has been used already.An activation code can be used only once to download or upgrade a license.
please contact your software vendor to get a valid activation code

Now,what should i do?

Check and follow these troubleshooting procedures…

Your Cubase LE version will have a license that is stored on a “Soft-eLicenser”

Regards :sunglasses:

I think i solve the problems and done everything right.
Now,when i run cubase,dont says anything about limited time of use or limited times to run it.That means that everything is allright,right?

Yes, everything should be fine. I thought that you were a new user trying to activate Cubase LE for the first time. You should have mentioned that you had already activated Cubase in the past.

I dint know that i have activated in the past.
I have try to do all this back in the 2012 and i dont rememver why,i couldnt record with cubase,and allways do my job with audacity.
Now i think to run a more serious program and thats why i tryied cubase again

I dint know that i have activated in the past.
I have try to do all this back in the 2012 and i dont rememver why,i couldnt record with cubase,and allways do my job with audacity.
Now i think to run a more serious program and thats why i tryied cubase again.
Anyway.
Thank all of you for yoyr help :slight_smile: