Can't get rid of Steinberg's hardware templates

This folder contains project templates that are built on the hardware I use, a UR824, and they are categorized as “Recording”.
C:\ProgramData\Steinberg\Project Templates
I have no use for these, rather the contrary they’re in the way and I try to get rid of them.
There is no way to get rid of these project files as they are put back when I restart Cubase.
I have used the MediaBay and unchecked the folder there and then, of course, I don’t see the files.
The files are there however and they show up when I look in the hub under “Recording” meaning I CAN’T GET RID OF THEM.
Even worse, since I don’t ever intend to use them I try to backup/delete them and they are recreated when I restart Cubase …
I don’t know if this is only me, only UR824, only Steinberg Hardware or any hardware?
Is this a Cubase problem or a UR824 problem?

Try to hide the templates

1. Open Cubase and open the Hub if it’s not set to automatically open.
  2. Click on the Recording category oversized toy-ish looking silly button.
  3. Watch six files named like “Steinberg UR824 … .cpr”.
  4. Cancel the Hub (you don’t NEED to start a project for this) and start the Media Bay and find “C:\ProgramData\Steinberg\Project Templates”
  5. Uncheck the folder and notice the template files are no longer visible.
  6. Open the Hub again and watch the Recording category and see … the TEMPLATE FILES ???

Try to get rid of the templates

1. Go to “C:\ProgramData\Steinberg\Project Templates”
  2. Delete or backup/delete the files.
  3. Exit and restart Cubase.
  4. If you have “C:\ProgramData\Steinberg\Project Templates” open you can see in realtime the files being recreated!!!

What to do?
Any brave soul who wants to waste time on confirming this haha?