Can't get VST3PluginTestHost to play in stereo

Made my first Audio Effect plugin, Windows host. Installed the ASIO driver and TestHost from the SDK. Everything works fine in the TestHost except I can only play one audio channel at a time. In the Editor window, in the Audio Output selection box, I can toggle between

Speakers (Realtek High Defin 1 [myplugin-Stereo Out-L]
Speakers (Realtek High Defin 2 [myplugin-Stereo Out-R]

In the ports editor window, it shows a separate port for each audio channel instead of one 2-channel output port.

It plays fine in Bitwig (2 channels).

Thanks,
Jim

This is the way the port connection works in the VST3PluginTestHost… you have to select for the left and for the right the ASIO output port.

Thanks Yvan, but I have to ask: What’s the point of only being able to hear one channel at a time? The AGain sample plugin works the same as mine. However, the mda Delay plugin somehow gets some delayed audio onto the right speaker while playing primarily on the left.
Thanks,
Jim

Did you try the same with the Inputs? (Tab Inputs)

Yvan, I don’t understand. Here’s the Input configuration:
And here’s the output configuration:
I hear only the left channel by default. I can change to only the right channel by changing the output to the right channel below, but I can never hear both channels at the same time. Is this how it is supposed to be?
Thanks,
Jim