Can't Hear Some Instruments Ouput in Cubase 12

I just updated computers (new Windows 10 PC), installed Cubase 12 and went to load one of my sessions from my previous system. Weirdly about half the instruments don’t play. When I look at an instrument VST (Kontakt for example) I see the MIDI being triggered and the output meter within Kontakt lighting up. But that output doesn’t reach Cubase for some reason. If I create a new instrument track, I’m able to load and hear the same patch no problem.
MIDI is working. Sound settings match Cubase. Memory isn’t an issue. I tried changing routing settings to see if that did anything, but didn’t.

Appreciate the help!

Make sure that the Audio Output setting internal to Kontakt matches the output Cubase is using.

Thanks. Ruled that out as the problem. Someone mentioned they’d had this problem as well. Just a 12 glitch I guess

Here to bump as I am having this exact problem too, verbatim. Loaded up a library in Kontakt, configured all of the outputs correctly, multiple times, across various different projects (a total of 15 outputs). 10 of the instruments play perfectly, the last 5 show signal when using my MIDI controller or Kontakt’s built in keyboard, but produce no sound in either Kontakt or Nuendo/Cubase 12. Any help would be appreciated, or perhaps this is a bug needed to be fixed? Should I revert to an older release and see if the problem persists?

Using Mac OSX 10.14.6

Hey I have the same problem. Did you ever manage to find a solution?