Can't install on 32-bit system

I just purchased a Zoom UAC-2 audio interface which came along with download creds for Cubase LE 9. I started the download on my 32-bit Windows 10 laptop (which exceeds the minimum system config for Cubase) out in the studio but out there is has a super slow wireless connection to the house and it kept failing overnight and using up chunks of my 50gb/month limit.

So, I downloaded it in the house to my 64-bit i7 system with a hardwire connection to my router (it still took 3 hours). I put it on a flash drive and took it out to the studio to install on the laptop but it says that it’s not supported on a 32-bit OS and will only work on a 64-bit system.

Does this mean that because I downloaded it on a 64-bit system that it gave me only the 64-bit version of Cubase and that’s why I can’t install it on my 32-bit system? If so, I need to find a way to download it directly to 32-bit system but that didn’t work before on the slow connection out to the studio.

I suppose I could try bring the laptop in and house and hardwiring it to the router and trying again, but I don’t want to use another large block of my monthly wireless data allocation if I’m braking up the wrong tree. Any advice would be appreciated. I’ll check back here but if it’s OK, I can be emailed at jon at jonneher dot com and I’ll see it quicker.

Thanks for reading.

Jon

Hi and welcome,

Since Cubase 9, there is not 32-bit anymore. 64-bit only.

Thank you Martin.

That’s good to know. I have a 64-bit system I’ll be able to use it on.