Cant open inserts, eq etc..

Ok, so this strange thing happened last night…
When i click on a track in a project, on the left side i have the what i believe is called the inspector?.. With the volume,inputs,outputs,insert,eq and so on…
But since last night its no longer possible to click on the insert to add any inserts and i cant open the eq… Nothing happens when i try to click on those things… I cant change inputs either, and i cant pan…
The only thing that works is the volume and track delay…

So whats going on here?
Any ideas?

Thanks!

do you go in the internet with this computer? done disk-defragmentations? which version you use exactly? done any updates?

Hi and thanks for the reply.
Yes, i use the same computer online. I’ve not done disk-defrag, i use SSD. I use Cubase 6.0.7
Not done any recent updates.
Everything was working fine last evening, but then suddenly while i was in the middle of a project i could no longer click on “inserts” “Equalizers” etc… Or i can click on them, but nothing happens…
The “click to bypass” buttons works…
On the next column where you actually click to selct a spesific track there is another “e” button just like the one in the inspector and strangely enough this button work. So by pressing it i can edit the channel settings (inserts,eq, etc)… But i dont want to use this button since it means i have to zoom in each track to see the “e” button (making room for fewer tracks to appear on the screen) Also pressing this “e” brings up another screen where i can edit these setting and it takes up screen space, and then i have to close it again, so its more time consuming.
I want to edit these setting again using the inspector since it always makes the settings visible without any extra clicks, but i have no idea why it no longer works. maybe there a button i accidentally pressed that locked it somehow? I dont know…