Can't select Track Picture for multiple selected Tracks - pretty sure you could in 9.5 and down

I’m pretty sure I was able to do this before and now cant’t in C10. Just select multiple tracks thne double click on any of the selected tracks track-picture location and you would be selecting them for all. Now in C10, double clicking on the one track deselects the others.

ie, deselection needs to be ignored when clicking in side the track picture box.

Yeah Ive been wondering about this too! I could do it in 9.5 but not anylonger in 10…

Super annoying and slow now right? needs to be fixed asap. need to stay organized and visually clear.

Not a super big issue but it used to work so how could this feature just disappear, well that’s why I scratch my head…

Yeah, that would be useful.

The other thing I’m trying to figure out is can you set a default intensity for track icons instead of having to adjust them individually if you want them to be the track color instead of gray/colorless.

Cheers

Doing one track picture at a time, is not cool.

Link the tracks you want to have the same picture, and this will work.

Hi,

The original report is an known and shady reported bug. Thank you.

Can you provide step by step instructions on how you got this to work. Even on linked Tracks I can only change one pic at a time.

BEST typo ever!

Hi,

Thank you. :grin:

Certainly! What worked for me:

1. Shift-select all the channels you want
  2. Click the “Link” button at the top of the Mixer
  3. Make sure “Selection” is checked off in the dialog.
  4. Click “OK”.
  5. Double-click the Track Picture area in the Mixer to open the Track Picture dialog
  6. Select your picture
  7. The picture should populate across all linked tracks!
  8. Repeat for others.

Here’s a video, if that helps:

Video of Adding Multiple Track Pictures

Ahh, this is the key to it working. Except I think you mean “checked on” - I had it unchecked and it didn’t work.

This would have been super useful to have known 3 months ago, oh well.

My brain says “checked off”. Like a list, haha.

Anyway, that’s the key! It really should be easier, though.

Since per @Martin.Jirsak that it is a reported problem, perhaps it will be resolved in C12.

Meanwhile, I’m glad to know it is even possible