Can't update from 6.xx to 6.5 I'm 32 bit Nudo on 64 win7

I can’t seem to update the version from the pervious version of 6 to 6.5. it just says it wont update. I guess I missed some info on here.

I’m running win 7 64 bit, bit I installed Nuendo in 32 bit mode.

What am I missing here?

thanks

no?

It looks line the update can’t “see” the previous install.
Which makes me think that you might not have installed your 6.xx version in the default directories.
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\Nuendo 6.x)

Fredo

It’s because you’re trying to update “Nudo” which is an app developed by Playboy. Check their site for updates!

:mrgreen:

Hi Fredo,
thank you for getting back to me. It is in the x86 folder.

this is the message I get once I’ve gone through the update steps:

Eucon adaptor 6.5 installed
Groove agent 4.xxxx 32 bit Not installed
Groove agent 4.1xxxx 6b bit not installed
Nuendo update 32 bit 6.5 not installed…etc…

It seems only the first item on the list was installed , but nothing else. I still have Nuendo 5 installed on my machine too, Don’t know if that is an issue? What else should I try?

Please advise.
Thank you sir

Groove Agent … isn’t that part of the NEK?
It looks like you are running a 6.5 update +NEK on a 6.x installation without NEK.

Do you have Groove Agent in 6.x
And if so, it looks like it is installed in the wrong place.

Just guessing here …

Fredo

Well Groove Agent One says its V 1.3.9.4 32 bit. I don’t really use this so don’t know much about

Nuendo 6 build 7.06 32 bit is what I have installed, It is installed in the (x86) Program Files folder under Steinberg.

Where should these programs be installed to? The x86 folder is the correct place for 32 bit programs, is it not?

Ok Fredo, If I understand what you are saying. I am Licensed for Nuendo 6 + the NEK 6. I have product code for them both. What should I be looking at here? I do not understand why this is not working. I hope I don’t have to uninstall/reinstall 6 so solve this problem

Please advise
thanks

l