Catalina Compatibility

…sometime next summer. I always wait to update until very late in the game.

Thanks for the dumps, Anomrace. Those crashes look similar to those that other users are experiencing, and which we are investigating at the moment.

Same here. I was on Mavericks until Daniel posted that the next major version would require at least 10.12 :laughing:

I just reinstall Mojave and Dorico crash again. Here is the new report
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (189 KB)

Thanks for these logs. To my untrained eye they look much the same as the Catalina ones, so this is a good data point. We’ll come back to you as soon as we can.

For what it’s worth - the project that I exported has 4 tracks - Choir, SATB. I wasn’t trying to export the choir voice. I went back and tried again, this time including the choir voice - it crashed again, but the choir track did export correctly before the crash. There may be an unrelated crash in the attached report. After Dorico crashed, it asked if I wanted to recover a project that had been open. I said yes, then tried to “open recent” and open the actual saved version of the same project. When it came up, there was a window that looked just like the progress window for audio export, and it read 80%, but didn’t seem to be moving. I closed it, then had to force quit again before I could do any more work.
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (613 KB)

These do appear to be the same as the issue under investigation.