CB 11 cursor dissapears after 30 min or so

Just upgraded to 11 and one issue I’m having is that whenever I leave Cubase for 30 min or so with my monitor off, I come back and there’s no cursor. I can drag the mouse over the timeline no problem and the project plays back, but there’s no cursor. I have to shut it down and restart CB every time. Anyone else having the same issue?

I’m seeing the same problem as others with my fleet of Chromebook 11s- students come in with no cursor on the screen and can only work with the keyboard. Rebooting often fixes it, but not always. Connecting a mouse works well, but we don’t want to use them. It seems to be happening with the older machines, 2.5 years in service.

It’s a sporadic issue, but I’ve reproduced it with no extensions (logged in as Guest), and after power washing the devices. The one thing I can do to eliminate the problem is to move the student to a Samsung or ASUS Chromebook - the problem goes away for good.

Interesting. I’m on a 2013 MacPro trashcan , now running Catalina. I just upgraded from Sierra, running 10,5, and I’m really quite pleased with the very noticeable improvement in performance but this is a pain for sure.