Cc data live recording

Is it possible to live record cc data to multiple instruments at the same time? Say all strings?

Nope. At least, not yet. :crossed_fingers:

That’s disappointing… Would have saved me a lot of work…
Thenks for the response!

בתאריך יום ג׳, 9 באוג׳ 2022, 7:28, מאת Marc Larcher via Steinberg Forums ‏<notifications@steinberg.discoursemail.com>:

In the next update we plan to make it quick and easy to migrate MIDI CC data to multiple instruments, so these requirements are very much on our near-term radar.

3 Likes

How it is going with this multi cc implementation, will it be possible on near future update? Thank you

The thread you’ve replied to is from a couple of years ago. The features I was talking about in my reply were added in (if I remember rightly) Dorico 4.3, and are demonstrated here:

Thank you for this. But it seems that it is not possible to record cc data into multiple instruments at same time. For example if I work with expression I want to record it into multiple instruments at same time for example cellos and basses. It can save a lot of time instead of copy paste technique. Will this be possible in future?

You can’t record into multiple instruments at once, but having recorded the CC data into a single instrument, it’s very quick to then sync that CC data to any other selection of instruments.