CC121 ISSUE on 10.5 PRO

Hi
This issue is with CC121. When I wanna control the SEND Level, I will use EQ 'Gain" knob. (after push button EQ Type + BYPASS)
But, on Cubase 10.5 Pro, I cannot control SEND Level with CC121 EQ.

Plz FIX this issue. Plz…

When does release the new patch? I’m waiting

Mac or Windows?

iMac 2014 10.13 High Sierra

plz fix this issue in Channel EQ LPF, HPF too.

and,… how can I control and turn on/off the Channel LPF/HPF by CC121 ?
is there no way?

Best

Have a look here: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/360010461459-Cubase-10-5-Steinberg-hardware-compatibility

Thanks, very impressive. Really I appreciate you to continue your work.

Same on Windows …

Sadly, confirmed here on Windows 10 Pro 1909 and Cubase Pro 10.5: CC121 can’t control Cubase sends levels with the gain knobs anymore. It was working just fine in Cubase 10.

It quite clear that cubase 10.5 should not have been released to mac users.

At least I hope that Steinberg finally release an updated firmware for the CC121 for both Windows and OSX. We shouldn’t forget that it is a current product, still being marketed and on sale, not the almost abandoned item it might seem to be regarding driver support.

Hopefully Steinberg/Yamaha has used the CC121 and CMC’s for their MIDI2.0 development and kicks off MIDI2.0 with new firmware with support of those features!

seems they shouldn’t have released it at all no one seems to have a working copy

Steinberg, please don’t forget to fix this in 10.5.10… :bulb:

Was this finally fixed in 10.5.10? I can’t test it myself until tomorrow.

No… It will still not adjust the sends from the CC121 :unamused:

Thanks for the info. Very sad, indeed. :cry:

“CC121 1.7.6 :heavy_multiplication_x: update in early March”

Hi

It seems that many people are having problem with CC121 in Cubase Pro 10.5… me too!!

Any solution yet? Actually, I think I did have it working OK before I did a clean install of High Sierra on my Mac Pro. Now, after installing the CC121 drivers it is not working. Interestingly, in Cubase Studio Setup / Remote Devices, though it is listed in the device pull-down menu, it is the ONLY one that doesn’t install - even the ancient Houston device makes an appearance when selected - but not CC121. How strange - and annoying.

So, are we waiting for an update from Steinberg to fix this? In which case, COME ON GUYS!!

As I mentioned, I’m not aware of it not working before I did my clean install, but perhaps I’m now running a more updated version of Cubase… who knows?

So, before I abandon Cubase products entirely, after a 32 year relationship which has cost be thousands…

This seems to be finally fixed!

Great… Have you tested yet?

I will test it by monday :wink: