CC121 not recognised in new computer

I have a new computer (moving from Windows 7 64bit to Windows 10 64bit) and have been moving my peripherals and software across. I now have Cubase and Wavelab reloaded and working fine but I cannot get my CC121 to recognise them. It starts fine with the light sequence but the re Cubase-Ready keeps blinking when Cubase is loaded and the CC121 does not work.

I have downloaded the new Yamaha USB driver and my Yamaha Motif connects fine. I have also downloaded and installed the CC121 tools and driver. I have tried switching everything off and starting again to no avail.

I also not that in the Devices list the CC121 is noted but it says it has no driver, and when I ask it to find one, it cannot. Strangely, it also occasionally says the CC121 is not connected.

What could be wrong?

Is it connected through a hub? You might try a direct connection, be sure it is a USB 2 port on your computer. If this is already the case try a different port, and a different cable. That’s about all I can think of. Hope it helps.

Well, after some fiddling around, I managed to locate the Yamaha USB driver and pointed the CC121 to it. It now appears to work fine on Cubase!

However, I have now re-installed Wavelab, but the CC121 does not work with that! I cannot remember what I did originally to get it to work before I changed computer - if I did anything! Bearing in mind the cable and inputs are fine, the CC121 is straight in (not on a hub), any help in getting it to work with Wavelab would be appreciated!

On a point of note, the CC121 does not appear in Device Manager…should it?

OK, got it!

It wasn’t set up in Preferences/Remote Devices/Device Editing…check Active…Steinberg C121-1

Man please help me with that exactly same problem… What do you mean by: Well, after some fiddling around, I managed to locate the Yamaha USB driver and pointed the CC121 to it. It now appears to work fine on Cubase! ???

Tanks