ccv#10 lost in quick control setup

Can’t seem to find cc#10 in the Quick Controls setup.
Can someone reproduce this error or is it on my side.
I’m on windows 7

(I don’t want to confuse you still further, so can I just double-check this with you?)…
Are you referring to Track Quick Controls and VST Quick Controls in Devices menu>Device Setup, and CC#10 is unavailable as an incoming MIDI source?
Here, I have a custom setup anyways, so I can’t remember what it is like by default.
But I wouldn’t be surprised if Steinberg have omitted CC#10 (and also CC#7?) from the default configuration on purpose (in the “Address” column).
But nothing is stopping you from changing the “Address” field to any CC# number of your choice.
Maybe, if you could upload a screenshot of what you mean? :wink:

Or am I reading this backwards, and in fact you are wanting to control CC#10 via Quick Controls?

The last sentence is correct:
“Or am I reading this backwards, and in fact you are wanting to control CC#10 via Quick Controls?”
On both 7.5 and 8.0.20 CC#10 seems to be missing from the list in the inspector on a MIDI track… :frowning:

Yes (and so is CC#7)
But they are both available, a bit further up the list… “Pan”, and “Volume”, respectively :wink:.

You got me!
I must be losing it…forgive my ignorance !
It seems the more I know, the less I can remember :slight_smile: (Cubase user since 1989)

Embarassing, but thanks a lot!

Always reminds me of the classic “I’ve forgotten more than you’ll ever know!”, to which the reply is, "Who gives a damn, since you have forgotten… exactly the same end result as if you never knew in the first place! :stuck_out_tongue: )